Sunday 31 August 2008

Mp3 music: My Bitter End






My Bitter End
   

Artist: My Bitter End: mp3 download


   Genre(s): 

Rock

   







My Bitter End's discography:


The Renovation
   

 The Renovation

   Year: 2007   

Tracks: 13






Hailing from Middletown, NY, My Bitter End emerged from the remnants of an before band named ForOrdained, and recorded their first album, A Thin Line Between Heaven and Here, for spill through and through Inner Strength Records, in 2004. The bandmembers weren't also well-chosen with the fairly woolly-headed, indistinctive metalcore results, nonetheless, so later farewell ways with the label, their singer, and 1 of deuce guitarist, My Bitter End's new lineup of Tyler Guida (vocals), Todd Ranne (guitar), AJ Tompkins (guitar), Shawn Jennings (bass), and Michael Ranne (drums) upped the creative ante in price of both musicianship and compositional dream for their 2006 follow-up, The Renovation. Released through Uprising Records, the soph disc so featured a far more than building complex array of alloy and hard-core influences, and countersink bit them up for a national enlistment with Emmure and For the Fallen Dreams.